Warranty all (non-networking) products purchased from BROOK as free from defects in material and workmanship for normal use by the original purchaser for warranty period.
The Brook Warranty would like to assure all of the users of Brook Products to be free from any defects as a result of faulty manufacturing or faulty components under the following terms and conditions:
BROOK is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media. You are responsible for backing up any programs or data on removable storage media.
Except for the warranties set forth herein, BROOK disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall BROOK be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product, even if BROOK has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that repair, replacement or refund, as applicable, under the warranty services described herein is your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any breach of the BROOK limited warranty set forth herein. if, despite the foregoing limitations, for any reason BROOK becomes liable to you for damages incurred by you in connection with this agreement, then, the liability of BROOK will be limited to the amount equal to the latest distributors price.
Some states or provinces/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products, and some states or provinces/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts.
In such states or provinces/jurisdictions, the exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
You may also have other rights that vary from state to state/jurisdiction to jurisdiction. You are advised to consult applicable state and provincial/local laws.
1. Warranty Length
All products from Brook at least carry 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. If no proof of purchase can be presented upon request, Brook cannot be held responsible for warranty service.
( If you have no receipt, will follow serial number or warranty label for warranty check. )
2. Who Is Protected
The original customer purchasing the Brook Product is covered under the Brook Warranty Program.
3. What Is and Is Not Covered
It is important to note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration of the Program. Any replaced parts become the property of Brook. The Program does not apply to the software component of a product or a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications.
The Program does not cover any events such as below:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in Brook Opinion.
- Any product which has been modified without official permission from Brook, or on which the serial number, or warranty label has been defaced, modified, or removed.
Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
- Third party products using Brook Components will not be covered by warranty. See your vendor or the manufacturer for information about servicing.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Brook, Inc.
- Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
- Unauthorized repairs to a Brook product will void the warranty offered by the Program. Brook reserves the right to refuse to service any product which has been altered, modified or repaired by non-Brook Service personnel.
- Brook does not warrant that this product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
- Removal or installation charges.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to Brook. Brook pays the cost of returning a product to you.
- Brook reserves the right to replace the product with a service product at their sole discretion at any time.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- All accessories that malfunction due to physical damage such as: USB cables, extension cables, adapter cables, adapters, power cords, screws, retention brackets, ear cups, and all other similar accessories.
4. Local Law And Your Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under local law. These rights may vary.
5. Limitations Of Implied Warranties
There are no other oral or written warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph one.
6. To Obtain Technical Support
If you need help installing or troubleshooting a product please submit a technical support request form at here.
7. Exclusion of Damages (Disclaimer)
Brook's sole obligation and liability under this Program is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Brook shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or any third party for any incidental or consequential damage, (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
8. For Warranty Service
Global warranty is not currently available.
In North America:
If your product needs repair or defects within the first 30 days after purchase, please return it to the merchant from whom you purchased the product with and enclose a description of the problem and a copy of your proof of purchase with the defective product. If you have any questions regarding the RMA process, please contact our RMA department at here. When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by the Brook RMA Department. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. Your dealer or Brook will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.
Outside North America and Europe:
If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.
Within the first 2 years after purchase, please return your product to your dealer or reseller for a replacement. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact here for assistance and instructions. Brook will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by Brook. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. Your dealer or Brook will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.
9. Product Limited Warranty Period
Products (Warranty only covers for electrical components)
1 years(*2 years: for Europe, Russia, Georgia and CIS countries)
1 year (*2 years: for Europe, Russia, Georgia and CIS countries)
1 year (*2 years: for Europe, Russia, Georgia and CIS countries)
Brook aim to provide best customer service and reputation, so we offer sound warranty and after warranty system. The After warranty solution under the following terms and conditions:
(1) “Brook series”means Brook products series be purchased by any Brook official partners and authorized retailers.
(2) “After Warranty”means the products has already over the Brook Warranty period shows in the official page “Warranty”period. Selected products can suit for the After Warranty solution.
(3) “Brook user”means end user who already bought and using the Brook products.
2. After Warranty Solution
(1) To provide great service to client after the warranty period, Brook provide the after warranty solution. Customers can use very special price to purchase refurbished select products in Brook official distributors and authorized retailers.
(2) The solution is in the only warranty on select Brook products and price list which is listed in the table (a).
(3) Brook users have to return the after warranty/RMA products to their original purchased retailer, and also can use the table (a) price to buy the refurbished product in from them.
(4) Brook refurbished products are using the unique Brook refurbished packing and sell to Brook users.
(5) Brook responsible of the refurbished products 6months period works under the normal using.
3. Way to get After Warranty Solution
(1) For Brook users easy to get select authorized retailer information of after service, please find the page of the After warranty/RMA locations.
(2) If Brook users have any requirement or inquiry of the after warranty solution, please fine the Contact us page to seek the technique support.