PS2 to Xbox One Super Converter
PS2 to Xbox One Controller Adapter lets you use your PS2 controllers to play Xbox One.
It is compatible with gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels, and offers a full list of other features.
Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the PS2 to Xbox One Controller Adapter, lets you use PS2 controllers such as gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels with Xbox One game consoles and Xbox One on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the controllers you have grown accostumed to. Installation and use of the PS2 to Xbox One Controller Adapter is effortless.
All key functionsmap perfectly!
- Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one PS2 controller at a time.
- Only the original Xbox One driver(Win7 or above) is required for use with PC.
The list below indicates the controllers/sticks/wheels that have been tested to be compatible or not compatible with the converter.
For those controllers/sticks/wheels which are not listed indicates that they have not been tested yet.
Go to Contact Us for assistance or suggestion.
- Dragon Plus：ELECTRO-SHOCK 2
- Namco：TEKKEN 5 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Joystick
- Pelican：Steering wheel
- Nakiworld：Wired Controller
- Logitech：Wired Controller
- Pelican：Wired Controller
- Saitek：Wired Controller
- SONY：Wired Controller
- HORI：Wired Controller
- GameStop：Wired Controller
- Gicproducts：Wired Controller
- MaoCat3：Wired Controller
- Giga ware：Wireless Controller
- Sega：Sega Saturn Control Pad For 'PlayStation 2'
- NubyTech Street Fighter Anniversary Stick (PS2)