PS2 to PS3/PS4 Super Converter
Use your PS2 controllers with your PS3/PS4
Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the PS2 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter, lets you use PS2 controllers such as gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels with PS3/PS4 game consoles and PS3/PS4 on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the controllers you have grown accostumed to. Installation and use of the PS2 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter is effortless.
All key functionsmap perfectly!
Super converter releases a new function to offer your controller a simulated touchpad button of PS4 controller.
PS2 controller: Use the "Select" button and the R stick to simulate the touchpad button.
Another new function: Use the “SELECT” button and the “START” button to simulate the “SHARE” button.
The list below indicates the controllers/sticks/wheels that have been tested to be compatible or not compatible with the converter.
For those controllers/sticks/wheels which are not listed indicates that they have not been tested yet.
Go to Contact Us for assistance or suggestion.
- Beatmania : Controller IIDX 7
- Dragon Plus：ELECTRO-SHOCK 2
- GameStop：Wired Controller
- Gicproducts：Wired Controller
- Giga ware：Wireless Controller
- Namco：TEKKEN 5 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Joystick
- Pelican：Steering wheel
- Pelican：Wired Controller
- Nakiworld：Wired Controller
- Logitech：Wired Controller
- Saitek：Wired Controller
- SONY：Wired Controller
- Namco：Arcade Stick PS1
- Sangyo Spital Programmable Joystick
- PS2 Game Elements Yamaha MS-1 handlebar controller
- HORI：Wired Controller
- MaoCat3：Wired Controller
- Nuby：Official Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Controller
- X-Gaming：Dual Tankstick
- Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one PS2 controller at a time.