Auto Catch Lightning
Auto catch Pokemon,
Auto collect items!
Simple is the best, your Pokemon life doesn't need to be complicated.
The Pocket Auto Catch Lightning is a special version of the Pocket Auto Catch, developed by Brook for European users. The simple LED lights and physical buttons are easy to use and pairing. Catching Pokemon and collecting items just get easy!
It seems like a good idea to use less dry batteries and make the Earth love me a little more, right?
Unlikely that I would deliberately separate my phone from this gadget, but 20 meters... Sounds like a number you can trust in the quality of the connection.
Feel the vibrations when I'm playing is great experience, it lets me know "Got it again!". But you know, that's not means I like to be disturbed when doing work.
Pair and use, what more do you want? This gadget is so easy to use.
Where To Buy
Pocket Auto Catch Lightning x 1
Wristband x 1
Charging Cable x 1
User Manual x 1
- When it not used over a long period of time, the rechargeable battery may enter the protection mode and cannot be charged smoothly. You can activate the rechargeable battery by pressing and holding the button, then plugging and unplugging the USB charger several times until the white LED flashes, and then releasing the button.
- Pocket Auto Catch Lightning may fail to pair to device because of the update of Pokémon Go app, or the upgrade of Android and iOS.
- Pocket Auto Catch Lightning will time out automatically every hour, so players have to reconnect it.
- Pocket Auto Catch Lightning will time out every 3-5 minutes if the mobile is idle.
- Better keep it among -20°C ~ 45°C.
- Suggested charging temperature: 10°C ~ 35°C.
- Device requires Bluetooth low-energy compatible smartphone with Pokémon GO app installed. Compatible with iPhone 6S or higher devices with iOS Ver. 12 or higher version installed. Compatible with Android devices with 4 GB RAM or more. Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 or higher) capability and Android Ver. 7.0 or higher version installed.
- This Product is not sponsored, endorsed, or approved by Nintendo, The Pokémon Company or Niantic.