Q: I don’t know how to do firmware update, how can I do?
A: There’s firmware update guide for you to download and read.
You can download it from Brook’s official website.
Go to “Support è Download”
Brook’s official website download page: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
Q : I have some problem with firmware update.
A : Should you have any problem, please try the troubleshooting methods as below :
- Disconnect, reconnect and retry
- Switch another USB port and retry
- Use another PC and retry
- Restart PC and retry
- Restart firmware and retry
- Use another controller and retry
- Shorten cable length/Use another cable and retry
- Make sure you download the correct file
- If you have installed ZeroPlus Driver before, remove it and retry
- Disable antivirus and retry
- Run the program as administrator
If you have tried all the methods above and your problem still exists, log on to Brook’s official website, go to “Contact us” for assistance.
Q : Do I need to do firmware update if there's new release ?
A : As long as you can use the converter without any problem, you don't have to do firmware update.
Q : What should I pay attention to for firmware update ?
- Firmware update must be done on a PC, it cannot be done on a console.
- Operate it on desktop PC. For laptop, please connect your laptop to power supply.
- Do it on Windows 7(and above) or Mac.
- Disable antivirus when operating.
- Don’t remove the converter while update is running.
- Make sure the PC has smooth internet stream