Q : What are USB 1 and USB 2 for on Ras1ution ?
1. USB 1: For connecting racing wheel
2. USB 2: For connecting controller. If there's OS update with the console, and there's trouble using it, please connect an official controller so that you can use it again. Or, if there's new launched console, you can also connect its official controller for lead.
Q : I can also update the firmware of Ras1ution via the Ras1ution app ?
A : Yes, you can. But it may take some time since it udates via Bluetooth.
Q : Does Ras1ution support to use on PS5 ?
A : No, you need to buy Ras1ution 2 to play racing game on PS5
Q : My wheel is listed in the compatibility list, I'm sure it's compatible, but it doesn't work.
1. Make sure you choose the proper mode for using on different console
2. For using on PS, it is necessary to press the PS key to log in first.
Make sre you press PS to log in to use.
Please check the mapping table to see the mapping of your wheel.
3. For using on Switch, make sure you have turned on Pro Controller Wired Communication
Q : Can I use accessories such as pedals/ handbrake from differnt brand/model together with my wheel?
A : No, it is suggested to use the original accessories with the wheel together.
Mixed use is not guaranteed to work.
Q : My MOZA and SIMAGIC use the steering wheel and pedals does not work on Raslution , What can I do?
a. Please download the MOZA and SIMAGIC applications, and refer to the instruction manual for usage.
b. Update the firmware of the steering wheel/pedals, and then perform calibration and button testing.
c. If it works correctly on MOZA and SIMAGIC applications, connect the Raslution and retry .
Q : My MOZA and SIMAGIC to play GT7, the force feedback and vibration does not work, What can I do?
a. Please download the MOZA and SIMAGIC applications and refer to the instruction manual for usage.
b. Enter the MOZA and SIMAGIC applications and GT7, adjust the force feedback/vibration option, and then connect to Raslution and retry .