Q: I don’t know how to do firmware update, how can I do?
A: There’s firmware update guide for you to download and read.
You can download it from Brook’s official website.
Go to “Support -> Download”
Brook’s official website download page: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
Q : I have some problem with firmware update.
A : Should you have any problem, please try the troubleshooting methods as below :
- Disconnect, reconnect and retry
- Switch another USB port and retry
- Use another PC and retry
- Restart PC and retry
- Restart firmware and retry
- Use another controller and retry
- Shorten cable length/Use another cable and retry
- Make sure you download the correct file
- If you have installed ZeroPlus Driver before, remove it and retry
- Disable antivirus and retry
- Run the program as administrator
If you have tried all the methods above and your problem still exists, log on to Brook’s official website, go to “Contact us” for assistance.
Q : Do I need to do firmware update if there's new release ?
A : As long as you can use the converter without any problem, you don't have to do firmware update.
Q : What should I pay attention to for firmware update ?
- Firmware update must be done on a PC, it cannot be done on a console.
- Operate it on desktop PC. For laptop, please connect your laptop to power supply.
- Do it on Windows 7(and above) or Mac.
- Disable antivirus when operating.
- Don’t remove the converter while update is running.
- Make sure the PC has smooth internet stream
Q : The converter LED doesn't light up when it is connected to PC/console.
- It can be stuck in update mode.
1.1 Redo fimware update again
1.2 Disconnect, reconnect and retry fimware update
2. The converter can be defective
3. Contact the retailer or Brook for further assistance.