Q : What are USB 1 and USB 2 for on Ras1ution 2?
1. USB 1: For connecting racing wheel
2. USB 2: For connecting controller. If there's OS update with the console, and there's trouble using it, please connect an official controller so that you can use it again. Or, if there's new launched console, you can also connect its official controller for lead.
Other accessories such as pedal/ handbrake may be added in the future, it may also need to plug to usb 2 to use
Q : I can also update the firmware of Ras1ution 2 via the Ras1ution 2 app ?
A : Yes, you can. But it may take some time since it udates via Bluetooth.
Q : What is the difference between Ras1ution 2 and Ras1ution ?
A : Ras1ution 2 adds to support PS5.
If you want to play racing games on PS5, you need to buy Ras1ution 2.
Q : My wheel is listed in the compatibility list, I'm sure it's compatible, but it doesn't work.
1. Make sure you choose the proper mode for using on different console
2. For using on PS, it is necessary to press the PS key to log in first.
Make sre you press PS to log in to use.
Please check the mapping table to see the mapping of your wheel.
3. For using on Switch, make sure you have turned on Pro Controller Wired Communication
Q : Can I use accessories such as pedals/ handbrake from differnt brand/model together with my wheel?
A : No, it is suggested to use the original accessories with the wheel together.
Mixed use is not guaranteed to work.